Senior Software Engineer - Front End at Scorpion
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:16 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, August 27, 2020
We are seeking an Senior Software Engineer who is innovative, collaborates well with others, and has a track record of success in meeting milestones. As a Sr. Engineer with us, you'll work closely with other senior and junior level Developers, Product Designers and Managers to deliver on some exciting new user-facing products set to launch this year. You will be creating visually appealing web pages/interfaces as well as creating, editing, or modifying templates for our CMS, mobile app and web development framework.
- Building efficient front-end systems that drive complex web applications, and write clean, fast, compatible, easy-to-use, automated-testable React JSX to realize our ideas.
- Helping to create our UI framework to help us create applications to interact with our data—code, widgets, and all—and help us identify and document its emergent rules
- You should be able to program cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatible web pages
- Staying up to date on the latest and best coding strategies
- Mentoring colleagues and junior-level talent on best practices and methodologies
- 2+ years of experience using Angular 2 + required.
- Experience with managing state using Redux or NGRX a plus.
- Must have experience building out both new components and making components reusable.
- Experience using any back-end technologies, i.e. Node, SQL, etc. a plus.
- Solid understanding Restful APIs and dealing with JSON formatted data
- Experience with Jasmine or Ionic framework a plus.
- You must be highly organized
- You must be adaptable to workflows
- You must have enduring attention to detail
- You must have self-direction and refined critical thinking
- We want you to be a team player who is motivated and passionate about coding!
Read Full Job Description