Senior Software Engineer, Front End
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking Senior Front End Engineers to join the Engineering Team in our Los Angeles office.
What You'll Do:
As a Senior Front End Engineer at Honey, you will:
- Working with React helping build and improve our browser extension, website, and many of our other products
- Helping build our mobile experiences in React Native
- React best practices
(Preferred, not Required)
- Experience with React (or similar eg. Angular), Express, or ES6
- 3+ years of HTML & CSS
- Experience using React Native is a plus!
- Self-motivated to build and iterate in quick cycles
- Bonus points for GraphQL and Apollo
- Bonus points for test automation and test-driven development experience
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.