Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
At Anduril we are developing unmanned aerial systems capable of terminal guidance, long range intelligence collection, precision relative and global navigation, and unsupervised autonomy. Ghost, Anvil, and other developmental UAS platforms are built to operate in remote environments with limited user input, driving requirements for reliability and autonomy. We have developed an autonomy stack that receives user intent, responds to detections processed at the edge, and coordinates flight patterns for groups of assets, and are looking for successful software engineers to carry this forward onto new groundbreaking platforms, working in tandem with aircraft design teams to advise platform architecture.
- BS in Robotics, Computer Science, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field
- Proven understanding of data structures, algorithms, concurrency, and code optimization
- Experience troubleshooting and analyzing remotely deployed software systems
- Experience working with and testing electrical and mechanical systems
- Strong C++ experience in a Linux development environment
- Strong familiarity with autopilot, navigation, and communications systems
- MS or PhD in Robotics, Computer Science, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field
- Experience programming for embedded and physical devices
- Experience integrating avionics in redundant flight critical systems
- Experience with embedded communications protocols such as: CANbus, ARINC-429, MIL-STD-1553, IEEE TSN
- Prior experience with open source flight control software such as PX4
- Multi-agent coordination of UAVs
U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!