Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 500 companies, including leading organizations such as WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. and Cox Communications, among many others.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for highly motivated senior software engineer who can lead large, strategic, and complex projects. This position demands a high level leadership, mentoring other engineers and helping to design and architect scalable solutions. In this role, you will face a huge array of challenges - from building scalable systems to designing new product features. Our ideal candidate is someone who loves to collaborate with others but can also work independently to take an idea from concept to implementation. We're a hardworking, energetic team that is passionate about our customers and believes that to be successful we should never stop learning: learning about our customers, our product, and how to build better software.
- Build and ship product features end-to-end
- Ability to write clear and well defined design documentation
- Mentor fellow engineers
- Lead application architecture decisions
- Troubleshoot, debug and resolve software bugs
- Implement back-end APIs in Node.JS
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, and product managers
- Participate in an Agile software development life cycle
- Write well-designed, maintainable & testable code
- Be product-minded and think about the customer
- Contribute to open-source projects
- 5+ years of experience developing web-based applications
- Expertise in writing REST / JSON APIs
- Experience working with B2B integrations
- Experience writing software tests
- Experience with ETL pipelines or data engineering
- Ability to solve technical problems independently
- Motivation to work hard and always be learning
- Experience with Node.JS and modern ES6 or TypeScript
- Experience with Ember.JS
- Experience working on SaaS web applications
- Experience creating developer documentation
- Bonus: Docker or Kubernetes experience
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year.
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!
We are not able to process Visa's at this time, sorry.