Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Honey is saving online shoppers millions and we're growing! We are looking for motivated testers that enjoy tackling the challenge of ensuring high quality products within a fast pace development environment. If your the inquisitive detective that loves the challenge of finding flaws in a rapid evolving environment, constantly level up your test skills, and enjoy spending a small portion of your time growing your automation capabilities then Honey could be the perfect fit for you.
What sets us apart
- Our developers embrace new technology as we rapid prototype and tackle scaling issues so our testers are constantly challenged with testing new technology
- We understand the importance of how automation compliments manual testing, and all our QA Engineers are required, and given a portion of their work time to contribute to automation in addition to manual testing.
- We provide training outside your core competency and expect our testers to grow and be able to test any product or component.
- We are growing fast and looking for individuals and leaders that want to take ownership of the quality of products
- We use industry relevant open-source automation technology that you can grow your technical skills on
What we are looking for:
- Motivated self-learners that ask the question "Why is something built this way?"
- Testers that can be flexible with process and constantly improving their abilities and surroundings
- Testers that can quickly learn a new product with minimal documentation, different test experience is a plus
- Python coding and familiarity with Pytest framework is directly related to advancement, but we are also looking for those with CS background or coding school that can quickly learn the Python automation stack.
- Mobile App testing experience in addition to website and extension test experience is a plus, but comfort in testing different products and mediums is a must.
- Title and pay to commensurate with experience