Senior QA Tester at Wonderstorm
Wonderstorm is a double threat media studio that creates timeless animated TV series and engaging video games that anchor our entertainment franchises.
Our first franchise, the Emmy Award-winning The Dragon Prince, began as an original animated series on Netflix in 2018. All three seasons have been a Top 10 digital original and are rated 100% fresh on Rotten Tomatoes. The series was recently picked up for four additional seasons. A world-class video game for The Dragon Prince is under development by the same creative team.
If you’re the kind of person that loves to break things, tinker, and figure out how things work from the inside, our Senior QA Tester opportunity will align with you! Bring your experience and help us make a great gaming experience within the world of Xadia!
What you will do...
- Be the first line of defense in discovering and identifying functionality issues in the game
- Contribute to the development, execution, and maintenance of manual and automated test plans in partnership with the QA Lead
- Develop a deeper understanding of development tools and the build process
- Catalog, regress, and verify issues in the database
- Be the QA expert: reproduce bugs for other team members as needed, develop meaningful insights into the product, and share your testing expertise with others
- Cultivate and maintain a healthy, positive relationship with internal and external QA personnel
- 3+ years experience across a wide range of platforms, including PC, console, and mobile testing
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas to give detailed feedback
- Comfortable with giving and receiving positive feedback as well as constructive criticism
- Experience within a highly collaborative environment working with various disciplines including engineering, design, and art
- Flexible to pivot at a moment’s notice and also eager to help in any way possible
- Experience with a wide variety of development tools and a willingness to learn new tools (e.g., Jira/Perforce/GitHub/Unreal Engine 4, and more)
Wonderstorm Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.