Dave is a challenger bank on a mission to put financial minds at ease by improving the cost, usability and accessibility of the legacy financial system. As the finance version of David and Goliath taking on the big banks, Dave helps its seven million customers budget, find work, build credit, and access income to cover immediate expenses. Dave is backed by Mark Cuban, Norwest Venture Partners, Section 32, and Financial Venture Studios, among many others.
We're looking for a Senior QA Engineer who’s passionate about building great products and ensuring they are of the highest quality. In this role, you will be embedded into an engineering squad, where you will own QA, and lead all testing efforts for the team.
- Own all things quality on an engineering squad, including feature and regression testing
- Work closely with developers, designers, and product managers to make the product the best it can be
- Write, maintain, and execute test cases
- Write and maintain automated tests
- Triage and debug issues reported by users, customer success, and internal teams
- Go beyond testing and contribute to evolving Quality at Dave
- 4+ years of QA experience in agile / scrum environments
- 4+ years of experience testing web and mobile applications
- 1+ years of test automation experience
- Experience using Git, GitHub (or Bitbucket), and Jira
- Experience writing test cases and using test case management software
- Experience using web debugging proxies
- Experience testing APIs
- Comfortable using the command line
- Release management experience is a plus!
- CI/CD experience is a plus!
- Fintech experience is a plus!
Benefits & Perks
• Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
• Insurance premiums 100% covered for you and your dependents
• Competitive salary and equity compensation packages
• Generous and flexible PTO
• Voluntary life insurance plan
• Voluntary worksite benefit plans for accidents, critical illness and hospital indemnity
• Flexible work hours
• 401(k) savings plan
• Generous paid parental leave
• 1UP Wednesdays where you can teach or learn something new from a fellow Dave
• A collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth
• Virtual social events
Dave Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.