Senior QA Engineer at ringDNA
This position will work closely with QA and development teams to build a variety of test automation tools and solutions. Your tools will help to find, debug, isolate and resolve defects. You will be working in a collaborative environment with a focus on quality to ensure the delivery of high-quality distributed Salesforce SaaS application to our customers.
We are seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer in Test to join our growing team. We are looking for a passionate, experienced engineer with a strong background in programming for software quality and test automation. The ideal candidate has extensive experience implementing an automation test strategy at all layers of the application, especially at the API and UI layers.
- Working with the existing QA and development team members, implement a comprehensive test strategy for an industry leading SaaS application
- Collaborate with the Product and Development teams to create user stories, define acceptance criteria, and build test cases
- Maintain existing tests and write manual and automated tests while features are being developed
- Test and validate software to ensure that it satisfies requirements and is free from defects
- Analyze the root cause for testing failures and open appropriate tickets with sufficient findings
- Integrate test automation into the CI/CD pipeline and increase the organization's speed to market
- Manual test application components where automation is not a good fit
- Make recommendations on how our current testing processes can be improved
- Mentor team members in testing strategies and automation design patterns
What You’ll Do
- Participates in the full development lifecycle with a focus on delivery of high-quality software developed using Agile methods.
- Design and develop automation tools and solutions with a quality customer-driven mindset.
- Plan, develop and maintain automation tools to test our end to end, back-end, and front-end applications.
- Build in test metrics to report on and monitor test coverage and test execution progress.
- Works closely with other QA team members, developers, and application support teams to report, monitor and resolve issues to root cause.
- 3 or more years experience in an Agile, highly collaborative, team-based environment
- 3 or more years experience developing API and UI test automation projects
- BS and/or MS in a technical discipline (Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred)
- Strong understanding of the Page Object Model testing design pattern
- Strong understanding of web and browser technologies
- Strong understanding of test automation frameworks such as Selenium, Cucumber
- Experience testing API's using Postman, Postgres, JMeter
- Experience with Mobile test and automation methods for IOS and Android
- Experience integrating automated testing processes with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins
- Experience working with MySQL, Redis, Metabase or other relational databases
- Experience using source control solutions such as Git/GitHub
- Salesforce testing a plus
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to independently plan and drive a project
Who We Are
ringDNA offers an end-to-end suite of sales products to empower the human advantage in sales teams. Thousands of sales, support, and customer success professionals use ringDNA to dramatically increase productivity, discover AI insights for engaging in smarter conversations, and coach their team to success faster than ever before.
We are a dynamic, unrelenting company with the deeply rooted belief that great human conversations will continue to be the competitive advantage of leading companies. This belief is shared by our customers and our investors: Goldman Sachs Growth Equity, Bryant Stibel, and Palisades Growth Capital, who recently participated in our November 2018 series B funding round.
Our team is ambitious, curious, and customer-obsessed. We cultivate a results-oriented, continuous learning, and fun culture. Our office cultivates collaboration, camaraderie, and vibrant discussions every day.As a result, ringDNA has received numerous employee rating awards. We were named as “one of the best places to work in Los Angeles” by both Comparably and BuiltInLA in 2018. The company has received 6 additional awards from Comparably, including #11 best CEO nationwide, was named to the “Hot 100” best privately held software companies by JMP Securities, and named “One of The Best Privately Owned Companies in America” by Entrepreneur magazine.