Senior QA Automation Engineer
Greater LA Area
With over 10 million members and more than 800,000 listings, GOAT is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. The GOAT Engineering team builds the mobile, web, and backend technology that power the experience for buyers and sellers on our global marketplace platform.
Our QA team implements the latest QA technologies across web, mobile and API automation to help improve all aspects of our e-commerce websites and mobile apps. We are looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer to play a key role in our development and testing process.
In this role you will:
- Partner with the engineering team to understand project objectives, gather automation requirements, design automated tests, troubleshoot issues, and implement scalable test automation solutions
- Apply QA principles to develop mobile and web test cases and detailed test scenarios and oversee their execution, tracking, and automation
- Verify quality acceptance of web-based and mobile applications across multi-platform environments
- Assist in on-going process improvement efforts to ensure test planning, execution and reporting is effective and efficient
- Go beyond traditional QA and help deliver product launches via a streamlined, agile process
- Be a quick learner, self starter, capable of writing automated test cases, auditing manual test cases, while maintaining current tests
- Be passionate about writing scripts and tools to help better integrate the feature life cycle between Dev and QA
- Implement and maintain best coding practices
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of automation testing experience
- Must be proficient in at least one of these languages: Ruby, Python, JS or Java
- Strong proficiency with CI tools such as Jenkins or CircleCI
- Cucumber, RSPEC, XCUITest, Espresso experience preferred
- Must be familiar with QA Processes, smoke-tests, integration testing & regressions testing
- Experience in testing mobile applications
- Experience in architecting, developing, planning and building testing framework
- Ability to write, maintain and verify test cases
- Experience with a variety of test tools and software testing practices, including developing, implementing, maintaining and managing manual/automated testing systems and environments
Benefits and perks:
- Join the early team and work closely with founders on all aspects of the company
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Competitive salary and generous equity grants
- Daily catered lunches from LA’s best restaurants
- Unlimited vacation and sick days
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Its brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through its innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the world’s most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description