Wave is the world’s first multi-channel virtual entertainment platform for live concerts. Our platform transforms performers into digital avatars in real-time, casting them onto a virtual stage built with stunning visuals and customized interactions that fit each performer’s unique style. These virtual shows are distributed via YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, as well as other major digital and gaming channels.
We are seeking a QA analyst to join our growing team. You will work in alongside our QA Lead to address in game issues for our users. The ideal candidate will have some previous experience in gaming, strong communication skills and a desire to work in a fast paced environment.
- Music Lover
- Passion for live events
- Problem solving
- Function as a Broadcast Studio PA for any and all production related tasks.
- Function as a member of the QA team testing and debugging the Broadcast Studio and related systems.
- Share acquired project knowledge with Broadcast Studio team and QA
- Work in conjunction with the QA Lead to collect bug reports from BC Studio and other sources using the appropriate tools and channels
- Learn to write and deliver test plans with the QA Lead
- Apply a proactive approach in the QA Process on a consistent level
- Journeyman testing – Must be able to think outside the scope of the test plan when appropriate (ad hoc testing, documenting negative test cases, etc.)
- Comprehend and execute assigned Test Plans and Projects
- Report verified bugs to the QA Lead and bug database
- General software testing and methodologies
- Assure patches/updates, new builds and shipped products are functional and operate as intended
- Review and Document bug reports
- Follow QA Tester procedures outlined by QA Lead
- Become proficient at the project(s) assigned
- Broadcast or related background
- Working knowledge of the software development process
- Ability to comply with QA Department’s bug writing standards on a consistent basis
- 1+ years of background in the gaming industry
- 4-5+ years of background in QA
- Working knowledge of Slack, Gmail, Google Drive, Windows
- Working knowledge of PC hardware
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend and apply assigned QA manuals and all training materials
- Team player, able to work well with others and follow directions
- Demonstrated proficiency with bug tracking software(s) like JIRA
- Background in Production
- Knowledge of VR
- Knowledge of Video Games