Senior iOS Engineer at Weedmaps
Senior iOS Engineer
Weedmaps is looking for a highly motivated and experienced iOS Engineer to grow our Mobile team. Here at Weedmaps, it is our responsibility to deliver the highest in quality code and experience to meet the needs of a rapidly growing ecosystem. Over the last several years we've seen a correlation in the proliferation of cannabis and mobile device usage in a way that has made mobile development the future and focal point of our end user experiences. We are looking for mobile engineers who are passionate about growing technology ecosystem for our industry as well as their careers.
The impact you'll make:
- Maintain and strengthen our iOS Platform capabilities
- Contribute to and mature our platform architecture.
- Collaborate and contribute in agile ceremonies
- Learn from and collaborate with peers and seniors as an avid pair programmer
- Define and write actionable user stories.
- Decompose initiatives with product management.
- Communicate progress towards releases with stakeholders
- Keep well organized and articulated documentation
- Remain current on industry changes, and keep us at the forefront of technological trends
What you've accomplished:
- A minimum of 3 years with iOS (Objective-C or Swift)
- A minimum of 1 years with Swift
- Strong understanding of GitFlow
- Experience with iOS Test Automation Frameworks (XCUI, Selenium)
- Experience with CI Pipelines
- 100% employee covered Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits AND 80% dependent covered Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- HMO (California residents only) and PPO option offered through United Healthcare
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: 100% match on the first 1%. 50% match from 2-6% of employee contributions
- 3 weeks PTO (accrued) and 5 sick days (immediate)
- Supplemental, voluntary benefits: accident insurance, short and long term disability, flexible spending accounts, life Insurance, critical illness insurance
- Basic Life/AD&D (Accidental Death and Dismemberment)
- 11 company holidays
- Catered lunch and snacks provided while working in the office
- Monthly snack boxes sent straight to your doorstep as we work remotely
- Casual work environment, read no fancy clothes required, but you are free to dress to the nines!
- Corporate events
- All the equipment that you need to get your work done
Weedmaps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking for the smartest and most passionate people who want to join our team and develop the services, systems, and marketplaces that will serve the marijuana industry in the decades to come. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Founded in 2008, Weedmaps is a leading technology and software infrastructure provider to the cannabis industry. Our suite of cloud-based software and data solutions includes point of sale, logistics and ordering solutions that enable customers to scale their businesses while complying with the complex and disparate regulations applicable to the cannabis industry. In addition, our platform provides consumers with information regarding cannabis products across web and mobile platforms, including listing local retailers and brands, facilitating product discovery and allowing consumers to educate themselves on cannabis and its history, uses and legal status. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Weedmaps employs more than 400 professionals around the world, with offices including Barcelona, Denver, New York, Phoenix and Toronto.
So what are you waiting for? Join the Weedmaps team!