Senior iOS Engineer
Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users and a presence in every country, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing. Your work here can change the world. We have a small, dedicated Engineering team with one of the highest ratios of users to engineers in the industry, making every member of the team critical to our success. If you are a relentless problem-solver—curious, ambitious, and enjoy learning while crafting apps at scale—we want to hear from you.
As a Senior iOS Engineer on the Features Team You Will :
- Implement new features to increase member engagement and reactivation.
- Help drive growth and adoption in the top-grossing app in the App Store.
- Build compelling in-app experiences coming from fun and useful push notifications.
- Help implement complex routing, navigation and deep-linking support within Tinder.
- Work with Universal links and URL schemes.
- Integrate new notification features in the latest versions of iOS.
We're looking for:
- Experience building native iOS applications in Swift and Objective C
- 5+ years of professional experience, including 3+ years writing Swift
- Experience building large-scale iOS apps
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Experience developing location-based mobile applications with rich push notifications.
- A BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering, but a wonderful project list trumps all
Bonus points if you have:
- Prior startup experience is fantastic (but not necessary); being scrappy will help you hit the ground running
- Experience with building public APIs
- Knowledge of MVVM, Protocol-oriented Programming, or Clean Architecture
- Experience with automated testing.
- Experience with native iOS frameworks like URLSession, Core Data and Core Animation.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Meaningful equity, comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) match
- Unlimited vacation and flexible hours
- Daily catered lunches, endless supply of refreshments, basketball court, fitness classes and social events
- Modern, uplifting work environment in an ideal location