Senior Fullstack Engineer - Engagement
At Tinder, we are passionate about building software to bring our growing global user base one swipe closer to a new adventure! We empower all team members to contribute solutions - this is not a top-down organization. We strive to learn from one another and grow as a team.
As a Senior Fullstack Engineer for the CRM & Engagement team, you will have the opportunity to work seamlessly across our mobile and web applications, creating meaningful user experiences globally.
You will be a core member of our engineering team and will have a major impact on how our users navigate through our online sites, including gotinder.com, swipelife.com, and tinderonline.com. The team’s mission is to build out solutions and features that will allow our users to improve their match-making opportunities.
The role reports to the Senior Engineering Manager, Engagement.
As a Senior Fullstack Engineer on the Engagement team, you will:
- Build internal and consumer facing tools for campaign management and user targeting
- Create new single page applications to streamline the user experience
- Lead the rebuild of gotinder.com to leverage platforms such as SwipeLife and Tinder Online
- Build UI around data pipelines that handle billions of data events per day
- Create new tools and features to leverage user retention
- Partner with CRM Ads and Marketing Teams to drive new users and impact revenue
We're looking for:
- Experience developing complex applications using modern web frameworks, such as React/Redux or Angular.js
- Experience debugging and profiling Browsers using Node.js.
- Strong understanding of performance tooling and will proactively improve loading and rendering performance
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience working with WordPress, PHP or other common CMS systems
- Experience building Progressive Web Applications
- Experience designing and implementing API’s
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Meaningful equity, comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) match
- Unlimited vacation and flexible hours
- Daily catered lunches, endless supply of refreshments, basketball court, fitness classes and social events
- Modern, uplifting work environment