Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer (C#) at 12twenty Inc.
We are searching for a talented, hands-on full-stack software engineer that is interested in moving 12Twenty’s suite of university career center SaaS web products forward. If you are a self-motivated, team player with a great attitude, excellent communication skills, strong work ethic, and a passion for building great products, we’d love to hear from you!
12Twenty is an ed-tech company based in Santa Monica that’s changing the way university career centers, students, and employers approach recruiting.
Through its suite of SaaS web apps, which include job postings, events, appointments, and custom reporting, 12Twenty provides universities with a platform to better connect students, career centers, and employers. We work on an extremely diverse set of features, modules, and integrations, including oauth, calendar sync, payments, apple wallet / android pay.
12Twenty offers competitive salary and stock options, a great location in Santa Monica minutes from the beach, and an amazing team to innovate and collaborate with; we love what we do, we embody a passion for continuous improvement, and we support each other to be excellent.
Check out a video from a recent user conference: https://vimeo.com/254762533
- Collaboratively work to solve complex, highly technical problems with a small, tight-knit team of smart, highly motivated developers
- Architect, develop, code review, and support high-quality code and automated tests with software engineering best practices in mind
- Refactor and redesign existing code to maximize performance, scalability, and maintainability
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with other members of your scrum team - Devs, Product, and QA - to design and build innovative and intuitive features that our users will love
- Take ownership over modules and features built with C# (.NET Framework), Web API, MVC, AngularJs, Typescript, HTML, Less, Sql Server, Dapper, EF, and other technologies, including a smidgen of legacy jquery and knockoutjs.
- 5+ years of full-stack data-driven web application software development experience
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in computer science or related field
- Expertise with unit and integration testing and TDD concepts to build high quality, reliable code
- Experience applying software engineering best practices and design patterns for a SaaS product with a larger codebase and complex business rules
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile environment, with tight deadlines and frequent deliverables
- Excellent health plans - medical/dental/vision insurance fully covered by the company
- Flexible work schedule and open to remote working possibilities
- Excellent PTO benefits
- Great location in Santa Monica, minutes from the beach.
- Catered Friday lunch
- Everyone gets stock - if we do well, you do well!
- Tons of snacks in the office
- Fun activities through the year, including company beach day, holiday party, and happy hours