Whip Media Group is looking to add on a Sr. Full Stack Engineer to the team! In this exciting and interesting role, you will direct the technology and implementation associated with our various web and API projects on both the TV Time consumer app and web side, as well as TheTVDB product.
For TV Time these projects include a rebuild of our main site tvtime.com, a progressive web app to compliment our iOS and Android app, new CMS tooling, and the transition to microservices to support the aforementioned three api clients. For TheTVDB, the work includes UI work on the web. We need a strong full stack engineer who has done it all and understands how to build reliable and robust systems that integrate seamlessly with one another.What will you do?
- Lead the effort to rebuild our site, tvtime.com
- Build a new CMS system to support publishing content to our site and apps
- Build progressive web app to compliment our native iOS and Android apps
- Implement best web development practices
- Ongoing ad hoc project work on TheTVDB site
- 3-5 years of full stack development experience with high traffic sites
- Backend technologies NodeJS, PHP, Python, or Golang
- Frontend technologies React or Flutter
- CSS3, HTML5, Sass
- Experience with NO-SQL and MySQL
- Caching layer using Redis, Memcache, Nginx, or Varnish
- Experience with CMS Prismic
- Extensive experience working in unit testing frameworks and proper testing