Senior Frontend Engineer (React)
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR . . .
Versus Systems is looking for engineers to build our web dashboards and applications. We are creating a custom white-label platform that allows game developers and our brand partner to offerÂ unique, prized matches for their players - changing how video games are played while making them more fun to win. Our backend platform is currently built with Ruby - in the process of migrating to Elixir - with React and Redux powering our frontend applications and React Native for our mobile products.
We're a fast-growing team with a strong product focus. We value collaboration and creativity - every single engineer, product designer, and member of our team contributes to the roadmap of the company.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING . . .
Our frontend engineers are building web application dashboards that create and manage tournaments for our partners. You will work with a variety of team members (backend and mobile developers, game integration engineers, product designers, and the product delivery team) to define the requirements, design the product, and build and test the features."
WE NEED . . .
- A strong working knowledge of building frontend applications with React, Angular, or Elm
- A preference for Agile methodologies, rapid prototyping, and team collaboration (vs. detailed specs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE . . .
- React experience using Redux for state management
- Experience with React Native for building iOS and Android applications
- Experience with data visualization and analytics using D3, Highcharts, or similar
- An interest in design, UI, and UX skills
- An interest in working full-stack building and maintaining backend APIs
At Versus our mission is to make games more fun - not once, but over and over. We value diversity & inclusion, empathy for our colleagues and our partners, and curiosity to explore and learn new things.
We offer competitive salaries, equity packages, medical, dental, vision, 401K matching, flexible hours, paid maternity and paternity leave, and paid vacation time that we encourage you to actually take.
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Healthcare and benefits
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Flexible work day schedule
- Matched 401(K)