THE OPPORTUNITY: SENIOR FRONTEND ENGINEER
At Medely, every team operates our business through amazing web experiences built specifically to deliver value to customers, whether on the supply or demand side of our market. Working with backend and mobile engineers, the Senior Frontend Engineer will create and maintain impactful tools critical to keeping Medely’s technical platforms exciting and new, delivering value to both healthcare facilities and professionals.
As a key member of the engineering team and reporting to the Director of Engineering, the Senior Frontend Engineer will write client-side code for web applications to improve Medely’s core experience. We’re looking for engineers who are passionate about developing impactful, high performance web applications using up-to-date technologies and patterns.
What you will do:
- Design and implement highly visible user-facing features and applications
- Deploy testable frontend code with performance, maintainability, and scale in mind
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and engineers to prototype and implement features
- Participate in code reviews, listening to feedback while sharing your knowledge with other members of the team
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE: QUALIFICATIONS & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Education: BS/BA in a technical field such as Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience: 5+ years of professional frontend development experience; 3+ years of experience in React, including experience with state management, animations, and Webpack
- Awareness of performance considerations such as cross-browser compatibility, componentization, and load-time optimizations
- Experience architecting single page applications
- Experience designing mobile-first web applications
- Ability to collaborate across multiple teams and be willing to roll up your sleeves and execute!
- Experience with React Native
- Working with complex frontend projects with highly interactive features
- Experience developing with and integrating APIs
WHY MEDELY: BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive Compensation: Based on experience and performance
- Long Term Incentives: 401k
- Healthcare Benefits: Full suite of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexibility: We believe that work/life balance is important, so we offer three weeks of vacation and ten paid holidays
- Energetic team environment: The tight-knit Medely team can often be found together at bi-weekly team meetings, weekly lunches, and community hangouts
- Purpose: Join a growing mission-oriented startup that is modernizing the healthcare industry on a national scale!
- Ownership: Drive meaningful business impact through the build of exceptional technical products
Medely connects medical facilities with top-quality, pre-screened independent healthcare professionals. The Medely team believes that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities
Medley does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency or outside recruiter without prior written approval from a member of the Medely Human Resources or Recruiting team to be unsolicited and gratuitous, and such submissions will not be recognized by Medely for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.