Senior Front End Engineer (Retain) at PatientPop
PatientPop is a healthcare technology company that helps practices thrive with an all in one practice growth solution. Our platform empowers practices to promote themselves online, attract patients, and retain them for life. We improve every digital touchpoint along the patient journey, so patients can easily find and choose a practice, and become their advocate. We also improve every aspect of a practice’s online presence to help them attract the right patients to their services, and keep them coming back.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work
Practices often struggle engaging patients to book and keep required appointments, which isn’t good for patients or practices. Help patients get the continuing care they need by building the patient retention product practices need. Retain empowers practices to engage their patients with newsletters, birthday messages, appointment booking reminders, and many other options across a variety of communication channels.Our tech stack:
- Framework: Vue.js
- 7+ years’ experience as a software engineer
- Experience with a shared component design using controller-based patterns
- Experience implementing applications using style guides and wireframes
- Understanding of backend architecture principles and RESTful design
- Comfortable with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Agile environments
- Team-oriented and collaborative, capacity to mentor junior team members
- Leadership ability, excellent written and verbal English skills.
- You’re curious, love to learn and to dig into new technologies, and can pick them up quickly
- You demonstrate strong technical architecture and platform engineering skills along with the ability to switch between technology paradigms.
- You’re a go-getter and seek ownership of projects with the demonstrated ability to deliver results.
- You love working with world class engineers, product managers and architects.
- You strive to excel, innovate and take pride in your work
- Opportunities to host PatientPop talks
- Dog friendly
- Weekly catered lunches
- 100% fully-paid health, dental and vision options
- Stock options
- 2 Blocks from the beach and next to the promenade
- And many more perks!
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.