Senior Front-End Engineer (React.JS & Redux)
Greater LA Area
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
● Front-End Engineer will build administrative and reporting dashboard
● Establish patterns for administrative and reporting user interfaces
● Create new administrative and reporting screens as required by the organization
● Front-End Engineer will learn data models of various enterprise apps
● Learn framework libraries and apply to creation of dynamic user interface elements
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
● Front-End Engineer understands block rendering and its prevention through WebAPI’s (such as Timeout)
● Understands the more practical principles of Functional Programming (immutability, closures, currying, function composition, recursion, pure functions, first class functions)
● Front-End Engineer is familiar with libraries that lend themselves to functional programming in JS, such as Ramda or Immutable.js
● Extensive knowledge of ReactJS Framework & Redux Library (react-redux)
● Front-End Engineer has worked with CSS/SCSS before and writes component-specific styles, not page-specific
● Thorough understanding of CSS specificity and its calculation
● Thorough knowledge of the box model and CSS organization practices such as BEM, SMACSS, and Bootstrap-like.
● Front-End Engineer is excited to leverage modern features like FlexBox or external CSS libraries to simplify code instrumentation tools that help measure and improve front end performance
● Ability to get up to speed on a given technology quickly via whatever methods needed (Udemy, Frontend masters, reading documentation, etc.)
WHAT WE OFFER:
● Competitive salary
● Comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision plans, long-term disability, short-term disability and life -insurance, 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and paid vacation and personal time off
● Casual and fun office environment
● Culture that promotes professional growth and development
● Team-oriented work space
● Located in the up and coming innovation district of Miami
WHAT WE DO:
The future of publishing and e-commerce is data. OnPoint is a leading data-driven, online publisher and service based e-commerce provider. Leveraging premium and contextual domain names combined with original content and large audiences, OnPoint is building a robust, highly monetizable "Signal Graph."
OnPoint’s proprietary content products focus on the How-To, DIY (Do-It-Yourself), and DIFM (Do-It-For-Me) markets with a strong consumer value proposition. With more consumer data, we are able to increase the LTV of their signal data and put services in front of the right people at the point in their lives when they need it.
While the multibillion dollar service-based economy is rapidly growing, their three-core product sets stay focused on 100s of reference guides, instructional books, and digital services.
If you are a team player and innovative thinker, if you like to find solutions and you feel comfortable working in a casual environment, this is the right place for you!
Read Full Job Description