Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
Anduril’s Electrical Engineering Team is seeking a Digital Signal Processing Systems Engineer to join our team. As a DSP Engineer, you will work on exciting DSP and algorithm development projects. The right person for this role has experience in MATLAB, embedded system programming, EW background, experience with Radio Frequency, and field test experience.
- Digital Signal Processing Experience (Embedded C++, Matlab)
- Exposure to Wireless Communication standards (Bluetooth, 3G/4G/5G, Wi-Fi, IEEE 802.15.4, LoRa, etc.)
- Exposure to RADAR systems
- Mixed-signal embedded systems
- Comfortable supporting development of multiple products at any given time
- Enthusiastic about both advising others and executing work individually
- Experience with Software Defined Radios
- Experience with Electronic Warfare systems
- Comfortable working collaboratively with revision control systems (such as git)
- Some travel required
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. TS/SCI security clearance
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!
In accordance with requirements on Anduril as a federal contractor under Executive Order 14042, new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination or exempt status prior to starting employment.