Salesforce Engineer at ringDNA
ringDNA, the company that uses AI to help every rep sell like an expert, is led by an award-winning executive leadership team and backed by Goldman Sachs, Bryant Stibel and Palisades Growth Capital. ringDNA was named one of the "Best Places to Work" by BuiltinLA and Comparably. The company was named one of the best privately owned companies in America by Entrepreneur and has been in the JMP Hot 100 for three years running.
ringDNA offers talented candidates a chance to work with executive mentors in a rapid growth environment where teammates are passionate about our transformative technology, vibrant culture and collaborative mindset. See why people love working at ringDNA.
Who We’re Looking For
RingDNA is looking for a proven Salesforce Engineer to join our fast-growing team. This position is located in our Sherman Oaks, California headquarters, and reports to the Lead Salesforce Engineer.
The ideal candidate is passionate about building extremely scalable software on the Salesforce platform, able to think critically in dynamic environments, and is familiar with (1) managed package development and (2) Salesforce SDLC and (3) enterprise-level salesforce development.
Duties in Detail
- Contribute to architectural and implementation discussions with wider team
- Build and deploy software through our C.I. pipeline (Git + Circle C.I. + SFDX)
- Triage support issues in subscriber Salesforce orgs
- Attend nightly standup with offshore team
- Contribute to sprint retrospective discussions
- Continuously improve the codebase with thoughtful refactoring and/or Git issue tracking
- Stay certified/knowledgeable about upcoming Salesforce releases
- BS and/or MS in a technical discipline (Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred)
- 3 or more years of experience in an Agile, highly collaborative, team-based environment
- Excellent understanding of Apex
- Excellent understanding of declarative development tools, and when not to use code
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Experience working with multiple teams to complete complex projects
- Solid understanding of API services
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision