Fuel Cycle is seeking a Salesforce Pardot & Sales Analytics Consultant with past experience implementing multi-touch attribution models and Account Based Marketing (ABM) automations. As the Pardot & Sales Analytics Consultant you will work closely with the Business Operations Manager and Vice President of Marketing to implement Sales Analytics reporting and Pardot automations to support the organization's transition to Account Based Marketing. This consulting project is indefinite and will extend past project launch date. This is a remote position working from consultant’s home office.
Fuel Cycle is an LA-based SaaS company building customer intelligence solutions for the world’s leading enterprises. With Fuel Cycle, companies rapidly engage and interact with customers for real-time feedback and insights to make better business decisions, grow revenues, and retain customers.
Headquartered in LA, with a satellite office in NYC. We offer you friendly coworkers, food, snacks and coffee straight from our kitchens, office happy hours and fun company events. We provide excellent benefits such as health, vision, and dental. We also offer supplemental benefits such as AD&D, life insurance, pet insurance, 401k and much more.
- Serve as an expert in Pardot and Sales Analytics configuration
- Create workflows, reports and dashboards
- Gather and analyze business requirement and critical data elements across functional areas
- Deliver and implement recommendations for business process improvements
- Develop training and train users on Sales Analytics systems and processes
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- 3+ years of Salesforce administration and at least 2 Salesforce implementation experiences
- Salesforce Lightening experience
- Project Management experience
- Salesforce analytics experience configuring dashboard, reports and other reporting elements
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail & ability to manage strict deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills