The GoGuardian Revenue Operations team is looking for a Salesforce Administrator. You will become an expert in all areas of our current Salesforce instance, optimize our instance for efficiency and usability, and collaborate on future Salesforce projects, processes, and integrations.
Nearly every department at GoGuardian interacts with Salesforce in a unique way. Whenever someone finds a bug, has an amazing idea, or identifies a new requirement, we’re proudly here to brainstorm and develop excellent solutions for them!
You love to...
- ...solve puzzles. Whether debugging, finding data issues, or planning how to build that new integration, you enjoy the journey of figuring it all out.
- ...dig in. You can’t wait to tackle the challenges of understanding and building upon complex systems of process automation and data accuracy.
- ...build for the future. You know your work is built to scale as fast as the business.
- ...team up. You look forward to brainstorming with your team at the beginning of new projects, and you recognize that providing transparency for other teams help keep them in the loop.
- ...provide awesome customer service. You may not get to talk with our customers very often, but you know our internal “customers” are just as important.
We know you’ll be successful if you have:
- 2+ years overall Salesforce experience
- A passion for creating data visibility through reports and dashboards
- Experience working with relational data
- Expertise with declarative automation
- An understanding of sales processes within Salesforce
- A habit of excellent communication
- The ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects
- An interest in quickly leveling up to become a Salesforce Developer
- Process Builders, Workflow Rules, and Flows
In your first two months you’ll leave no Salesforce-stone unturned as you delve into the entire tech stack integrated with our Salesforce instance, all of our declarative automation, and the structure and relationships of our data. The next 2 months you’ll begin to look for areas for optimization, understand our current and future priorities, and take on some projects!
Read Full Job Description