Greater LA Area
NuORDER is seeking a talented QA Manager. This person will be joining our amazing and diverse team, learning and helping others to learn something new every day. The ideal candidate has strong communication skills, is passionate about learning, and is able to work cross functionally with an integrated team of developers, product managers, product owners and system analysts for test planning, test development, and product validation.
- Manage and grow a team of QA engineers working on manual and automated tests
- Own and improve QA processes
- Participate in product design planning meetings to help define requirements and use cases
- Help minimize, review, and isolate production defects. You have the ability to communicate with operations side of the business.
- Oversee QA for web applications and mobile native apps
- Report on team and application KPIs
- 5+ of experience in QA for web and mobile SaaS applications
- Solid experience running and growing a team of QA engineers
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent experience preferred
- Exposure to or experience working in an agile development environment.
- Experience with web/mobile debugging and inspection tools (Firebug, Fiddler, Charles, etc) is a plus.
- Experience with project and defect tracking in a tool such as Jira.
- Automation experience is preferred
- Knowledgeable & fun team to work with
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work environment
- Great Health Insurance options, 401k (w/ match), Flexible Spending plans
Read Full Job Description