QA Manager at NuORDER
Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:46 p.m. (PST) on Monday, October 21, 2019
NuORDER is a venture-backed, B2B eCommerce technology company revolutionizing the way the $130 billion wholesale business is done. Since 2011, we’ve offered a platform to empower brands and retailers to conduct their business in a smarter, modern, more efficient way and 100% online. We’re digitizing the buying process and currently partnering with over 1,200 brands and 500,000 retailers within different verticals to provide a central place to browse different products and catalogs, access up-to-the-minute sales and inventory data, and place orders any time of day, even via mobile.
NuORDER is seeking a talented QA Manager. This person will be joining our amazing and diverse team, learning and helping others to learn something new every day. The ideal candidate has strong communication skills, is passionate about learning, and is able to work cross functionally with an integrated team of developers, product managers, product owners and system analysts for test planning, test development, and product validation.
- Manage and grow a team of QA engineers working on manual and automated tests
- Own and improve QA processes
- Participate in product design planning meetings to help define requirements and use cases
- Help minimize, review, and isolate production defects. You have the ability to communicate with operations side of the business.
- Oversee QA for web applications and mobile native apps
- Report on team and application KPIs
- 5+ of experience in QA for web and mobile SaaS applications
- Solid experience running and growing a team of QA engineers
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent experience preferred
- Exposure to or experience working in an agile development environment.
- Experience with web/mobile debugging and inspection tools (Firebug, Fiddler, Charles, etc) is a plus.
- Experience with project and defect tracking in a tool such as Jira.
- Automation experience is preferred
We’re creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important - and we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to NuORDER’s growth and success. Come join us so we can build together!
NuORDER offers a competitive salary and benefits package complete with medical, dental & vision insurance, a matching 401k program, flexible PTO & a wide array of holidays. We also offer paid maternal and paternal leave.
As a NuORDER employee, you can expect a variety of learning and development opportunities and a plethora of snacks, coffee, and sparkling water in our fully stocked kitchen! In addition, it’s not unusual for us to have Bagel Fridays, free lunches, game nights, and happy hours to bond as a team!
Read Full Job Description