QA Engineer (Selenium)
ClubLabs is currently in the search for a QA Engineer with expertise and experience building web and mobile automation frameworks and tools for our Online Bind initiative. Our Online Bind initiative is part of our commitment to further the eCommerce and digital experience of AAA's member's and customers. This are web and mobile applications that will allow our customer to receive accurate auto insurance quotes, as well as, the purchase of AAA's various auto insurance policies.
- Work collaboratively with multiple scrum teams to improve and increase our automated testing capabilities and coverage.
- Design, develop, maintain, and extend automated testing frameworks, including API-level, end-to-end, performance, component, security, and user acceptance tests.
- Collaborating closely with developers to enhance testing through in-depth understanding of the system and source code under test as wells as triage and troubleshoot defects.
- Configuring and scheduling test automation within a Continuous Integration (CI) environment.
- Participate in product and technology initiatives and recommend improvements.
- Work with other QA engineers, product managers, and product developers to ensure that product specifications describe innovative solutions.
- Identify process, technology challenges and deficiencies that need to be addressed and drive those changes to successful adoption.
- Ownership of automation projects and share QA best practices with team members.
- 4+ years of experience in Automation testing.
- Must have experience with Automation Tools (e.g. Selenium WebDriver and Appium).
- Experience with Agile XP or other agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban).
- Knowledge with one or more programming language (Python, Java, or other programming language).
- Understanding of Linux/ Unix commands.
- Experience strategizing test plans and test cases.
- Proficiency with Postman and SOAP UI for API testing.
- Experience with configuration management tools (Maven, Gradle, Newman).
- Hands-on manual/ automation testing.
- Experience creating and maintaining scripts for CI (Smoke Test, Sanity, Regression Test, Functional, etc.).
- Working knowledge of CI tools (Jenkins, Gitlab, Bamboo, etc.).
- Experience building automation frameworks from the ground up.
- Experience with Page Object Model, BDD, TDD test frameworks.
- Experience with source control (Git, SVN).
- BS/BA Computer Science or combination of education / work experience.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.