Dave is a banking app on a mission to create financial opportunity that advances America’s collective potential. Dave's financial tools, including its debit card and spending account, help its more than eight million customers bank, budget, avoid overdraft fees, find work and build credit. Dave is backed by Mark Cuban, Norwest Venture Partners, Section 32, and Financial Venture Studios, among many others.
We're looking for a QA Engineer who’s passionate about building great products and ensuring they are of the highest quality. In this role, you will be embedded into an engineering squad, where you will own QA, and lead all testing efforts for the team.
- Own all things quality on an engineering squad, including feature and regression testing
- Work closely with developers, designers, and product managers to make the product the best it can be
- Write, maintain, and execute test cases
- Triage and debug issues reported by users, customer success, and internal teams
- Go beyond QA and contribute to evolving quality at Dave
- 3+ years of QA experience in agile / scrum environments
- 3+ years of experience testing web and mobile (iOS and Android) applications
- Experience using Git, GitHub, and Jira
- Experience writing test cases and using test case management software (TestRail)
- Experience using web debugging proxy tools (Charles Proxy)
- Experience testing APIs (Postman)
- Comfortable using the command line
- Test automation experience a plus!
- Fintech experience a plus!
Benefits & Perks
• Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
• Insurance premiums 100% covered for you and 80% for your dependents
• Company provided Basic Life and Short-Term Disability plans
• Competitive salary and equity compensation packages
• Voluntary Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability plans
• 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
• Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Generous and flexible PTO
• Flexible work hours
• Generous paid parental leave
• A collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth
• Virtual social events
Dave Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.