QA Automation Engineer at Cloudvirga
Cloudvirga is seeking an exceptional QA/Test Automation Engineer to join our growing team in Orange County! The QA/Test Automation Engineer will work as part of a passionate agile project team to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process. She/he will be involved throughout the development lifecycle with focused responsibility on building high quality standards for software development and deployment, with emphasis on the development and implementation of test automation procedures and plans.
Sound like you? Please keep reading!
What you’ll do:
- Software Testing using Automation principles
- Design software test plans and test strategies
- Write and execute test cases
- Create web automation scripts using Selenium
- Build test frameworks using Xunit, Nunit, TestNG
- Work as an integral part of our SCRUM teams
- Establish a continuous testing environment
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years as a QA Automation Engineer
- Strong understanding of OOO concept and principles
- OOP Programing Languages: C#
- Web Design Technologies: HTML5, CSS3
- Database Technologies: SQL
- Familiarity with Agile (SCRUM)
- Ability to implement new and creative ways to make the testing process more efficient
Where You’ll Work:
Cloudvirga is a FinTech startup that is disrupting the lending industry with an intelligent consumer point of sale platform. We’re tackling the home loan process, while creating a better experience for consumers, reducing loan costs and time to close, and eliminating the hassle of multiple touch points. We encourage our employees to be innovative and we empower our teams to deliver creative solutions to automate the trillion-dollar home loan market. Having been adopted by several top lenders in the country, Cloudvirga is one of the fastest growing companies in this space!
We are located in the heart of Irvine's technology hub in UCI Research Park. We offer all full-time employees unlimited paid time off to allow our team members to properly recharge, competitive base salaries, bonuses, equity, and affordable health coverage with generous company contributions.