Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We've assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
We're seeking a product security engineer to develop novel attacks, find vulnerabilities, and ultimately secure our suite of advanced technologies including artificial intelligence systems, command and control platforms, aerospace vehicles, and long range sensors.
The ideal candidate has a background in software or systems engineering and has pivoted to a product or application security role. They will be able to conduct complex security architecture reviews, research and mitigate exploits against hardware and software, and work with other engineering teams to build resiliency into our products.
- Performs penetration testing and fuzzing to ascertain vulnerabilities in AI, aerospace, sensor, and IoT products
- Works with product engineering teams to perform security architecture and design reviews
- Performs static and dynamic code analysis of software and firmware
- Evaluates exploitability of discovered vulnerabilities and works with engineering teams to mitigate
- Knowledge of C/C++ or Golang
- Experience assessing security of firmware, web applications, IoT or embedded systems
- Experience auditing source code
- Experience conducting fuzzing or dynamic code analysis
- Experience conducting vulnerability assessments or penetration tests
- Familiarity with security architectures of UAV, aerospace, or cyber-physical systems
- Expertise in exploit development and remediation
- Experience with DevSecOps principles and building secure CI/CD pipelines
- Secret or TS/SCI clearance
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access U.S. only data systems and export controlled data.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!