Things you're good at
- Shipping: Delivering great products that you're proud of on a regular basis.
- Product: An eye for design and UX with an amazing attention to detail.
- Quality: From code quality to automated testing you’re always striving to keep quality high.
- Technical depth: You have deep experience and knowledge of the Android ecosystem, including design and architectural patterns and best practices, that helps us move our codebase and the team forward.
- Technical leadership: Leading feature development as well as architectural and process improvement projects across the Android team.
- Efficiency: Driving engineering best practices to increase velocity and productivity.
- Coaching: improving skill levels across the team by setting standards on engineering excellence and promoting continuous learning.
- Lead delivery of new features.
- Write clean, well tested and modular code that requires minimal QA.
- Collaborate with product managers and backend engineers on building new features.
- Influence key decisions on architecture and implementation of scalable and reliable engineering solutions.
- Improve our tech stack, tools, and processes.
- Act as a Technical Leader for the Android team, improving the overall skills and knowledge of the team.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience writing production Android software
- 2+ years of experience developing with Kotlin (our app is built in Kotlin)
- Strong product sense with a keen eye for UX and design
- A quality mindset
- Bonus: familiarity with Python
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Daily meals provided
- Monthly wellness stipend
- 401k match