Partnership Integration Manager at SpotOn
Yankees, Angels, Eagles, Seahawks, Lollapalooza, Governors Ball, Bonnaroo…the biggest names in entertainment are our customers. We power the tech behind every t-shirt, hotdog and drink sold at these venues, and at a global list of other clients that you just wouldn’t believe.
We’re looking for a truly exceptional Partnership Integration Manager with an emphasis on helping to research, obtain, and nurture 3rd Party and Client Integrations. Imagine Lollapalooza or a hot Yankees game in the middle of summer if you couldn’t buy a beer…unacceptable. What you build matters here. What are you waiting for? Send us your resume!
- Own and develop relationships with partners after a handoff from Business Development, work with them to identify the best integration points and ways to maximize the relationship.
- Lead Technical Kickoff calls outlining our many integration options, how they work, and how to get started. Provide demo environments and light user training.
- Help ensure Integration Partners are able to get through any questions, materials or use case examples they are trying to accomplish with the API’s from our Developer Portal.
- Document and help to prioritize developer suggestions and client requests so that they can be submitted for review and approval to move forward or to provide an SOW.
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the product team
- Explain the what, how and why of the technical architecture at a high and low level to technical and non-technical personnel
- Collaborate closely with local, nearshore and offshore engineering and ops…we’re all one team!
- Be approachable and transparent, wear a lot of hats, and always be aware of the big picture of making Appetize great
- 3+ years of backend software and/or data development experience on a modern platform
- Strong knowledge of SQL and databases. MySQL preferred.
- Experience in interpreting RESTful web services.
- Previous POS experience not required, but nice to have.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and excellent listening skills
Appetize is the leading Enterprise Cloud Point of Sale (POS) and management platform for food service and retail. We're trusted by many of the world’s most well known and highest volume businesses, including sports and entertainment venues, theme parks and attractions, restaurants, retailers, education campuses, and business cafeterias. Based in Silicon Beach, CA, we have over 300 employees dedicated to developing cutting-edge technology that’s replacing outdated legacy systems and helping enterprises better their guest experience, future-proof operations, and driving financial performance.
At Appetize our employees are at the core of everything we do. As the company continues to grow, our team is dedicated to attracting and retaining top talent who are smart, mission-driven, and share a common goal of continuous innovation. We believe that the success of our product depends on the success of our team. From fully covered medical benefits, monthly standups highlighting individuals' accomplishments, Waffle Wednesdays, and more, we’re dedicated to making this the best place to work!