Fair's software engineers develop the next-generation finech technologies that change how millions of users access mobility. Our products need to reliably and efficiently handle information at scale, and process millions of dollars with precision. We're looking for highly motivated engineers who have a passion to help build out a world-class automotive fintech platform. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Fair’s needs with opportunities to switch projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
As a Netsuite Developer on our Engineering team, you will focus on achieving data parity between NetSuite and our custom billing system. You will provide support for the Finance team by developing, maintaining and optimizing custom NetSuite code and scripts with an eye towards stability, performance and automation. Additionally, we’ll look to you to provide overall architecture guidance and vision for NetSuite.
- Research and develop technology solutions through collaboration with business users and other technology staff, customizing where necessary using SuiteScripts
- Lead issue resolution for the NetSuite platform, integration teams, and upstream and downstream impacts
- Perform root cause analysis on major problems and recurring issues
- Conduct internal testing to validate custom designed solutions and effectively perform user acceptance testing
- Optimize performance and usage of the NetSuite solution, provide overall architecture guidance and vision for NetSuite.
- Experience with custom integration architecture and building ETL code from the ground up highly desired.
- 3-5 years of experience working as a NetSuite software engineer
- 2+ years Practical experience with mission-critical enterprise systems based on NetSuite platforms
- Advanced knowledge of the NetSuite platform (2019.2)
- Knowledgeable in relational database architecture and methods
- Experienced in developing complex SQL queries
- Must be willing to work in Los Angeles