At SnackNation, our mission is to help consumers discover healthy alternatives and inspire conscious eating decisions. We’re building a data and insights platform that knows what you should eat, and when you should eat it. We help the clean, emerging snack brands we partner with, understand their consumer base with rapid and relevant feedback. To see our vision thru, our engineers are responsible for aggregating millions of consumer data points to build world-class predictive systems, consumer trends systems, recommendation engines and more!
You will bring your NetSuite expertise to build and maintain our operations, logistics, inventory management, and finance systems. You will be tasked with improving the efficiency, stability, and consistency of these core business processes with an eye towards their effect on the member experience. In collaboration with the Systems team you will be contributing to the overall system architecture by identifying and building solutions in NetSuite to deliver a holistic business operations platform.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee and take responsibility for the successful development, implementation, and ongoing support of NetSuite projects
- Collaborate with Systems Administration and Development team to deliver and maintain SnackNation’s business systems ecosystem (e.g. Salesforce, Marketo, NetSuite, Zuora)
- Create and maintain project plans inclusive of communication plan, schedule, and budget
- Help define business and functional requirements for ongoing system development
- Map business requirements to NetSuite features and functionality in partnership with a Sr. Systems Admin
- Manage stakeholder expectations and maintain communication throughout the course of the project
Who You Are:
- You have 5+ year’s experience implementing custom solutions with NetSuite ERP
- You are comfortable managing multiple projects at one time
- You stay current on the newest NetSuite features, configuration, and architecture and are a NetSuite Certified Administrator or NetSuite Certified Developer
- Your experience with Salesforce.com and Zuora features and architecture is a plus
- You are a self-starter and comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- You have an eye for detailsYou are seeking perpetual growth
Perks & Benefits
- Employee Stock Options
- Paid Time Off
- Company Subsidized Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
- Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
- Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
- Yoga & Wellness Activities
- Happy Hours
- Company Retreats
- Dog Friendly
We exist to inspire more conscious food decisions by connecting healthier brands with engaged consumers through a smart marketplace. SnackNation cares about making a positive impact on the world, with a wellness-minded culture and values.
We look for people who aren't afraid to be themselves. Because that's our vibe. Whether it's health or sales goals, our mantra is Better Every Day. In fact, we offer meditation, yoga and bootcamp during work hours, not after. For every sale, we donate to Feeding America. We’ve donated more than THREE MILLION meals to food banks all across America!
Since launching in 2014, we’ve grown tremendously. In fact, SnackNation was just ranked #24 on Inc 5000’s 2018 list and the 2nd fastest growing company in LA! SnackNation also has the backing of VC firms like 3L Capital and have received press accolades in INC, Great Place to Work, Forbes. See here for more press mentions.