Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
The Motion Planning team at Anduril is developing planning algorithms and optimization techniques for aerial, aquatic and land-based platforms. Lattice Ghost UAS, Sentry Tower and our other autonomous platforms work in tandem to capture intelligence and fully map areas of interest. Our engineers implement algorithms that handle soft and hard motion constraints in complex environments to reliably produce safe motion paths. We apply discrete graph-based search and continuous trajectory optimization to generate effective mission plans and efficient motion profiles. Our planning algorithms must allocate multiple assets to accomplish collaborative tasks in an efficient manner.
- BS in Robotics, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience with: A* graph search, RRTs
- Exposure to dynamics modeling and system characterization
- C++ experience
- Proven understanding of geometrical methods and algorithms
- Passion for defending the United States and her allies
- Experience with quadratic programming, iterative LQR
- Experience with ROS Navigation Stack
- Experience using probabilistic inputs for decision making
- Embedded systems (NVIDIA Jetson, Xavier)
- 3-dimensional aerial navigation
U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!