WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be responsible for the accurate planning and on-time delivery of both raw material to internal assembly lines as well as finished goods to customers
- Support day to day demand signaling, ordering, and inventory management for multiple product lines at once, and take ultimate ownership of material flows for them
- Implement parts tracking and traceability processes through Enterprise Resource Planning software and other associated tools
- Setup physical parts sorting and organization systems such that technicians have the right part, at the right time to complete assemblies
- Work closely with the Purchasing team to source components, maintain vendor relationships, and develop make vs. buy strategies
- Own the New Product Introduction (NPI) process, including building a cross functional team of individuals to execute against tight production timelines
- Develop and maintain MRP and Production Planning master data
- 2+ years past experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment in either a supply chain or production-type role where complex mechanical and/or electrical assemblies were built
- Demonstrated ability to completely own a value chain from start to finish, coordinating among multiple different internal and external parties to achieve on-time production deliveries under stringent quality standards
- Prior knowledge of Netsuite or a similar Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system or job shop system
- Ability to demonstrate a willingness to take on substantial responsibility across supply chain, logistics, engineering, and material planning functions with a bias towards speed and accuracy.
- Strong technical ability to read technical documentation such as drawings and CAD data, understanding of a variety of hardware manufacturing processes for both electronics (PCBAs, sensor hardware, etc.) and structures/mechanisms
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. security clearance.
- Experience interacting with SQL databases - storage of information and building custom queries for tracking production and inventory-related metrics
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any technical field including mechanical/aerospace/manufacturing, electrical, or computer engineering, supply chain, or business with a technical minor or concentration.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing and/or Continuous Improvement and Six Sigma principles in action