Manager, Sales Engineering
We’re looking for a Manager, Sales Engineering to join our team. In this role, you’ll oversee Procore’s Sales Engineering team comprised of construction experts and tenured sales engineers. You’ll provide mentorship and coaching, establish best practices, and manage team performance. In this revenue-generating leadership position, you’ll provide all necessary technical pre-sales support to Emerging and Mid-Market Account Executives who work with potential Procore customers. Successful candidates are excited to drive a high-performance, high-accountability culture to meet and exceed sales goals.
This position has the opportunity to be located in Austin, TX, New York City, NY or at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.
What you'll do:
- Recruit, train, and enable Sales Engineers to support the needs of Procore’s sales organization
- Help to establish best practices around demoing, objection handling, storytelling, and ROI conversations
- Partner with sales leadership to develop strategic and technical account plans
- Establish processes for tracking Sales Engineer involvement in supporting sales lifecycle and forecasting processes
- Improve deal forecasting by leveraging Sales Engineer activities
- Create processes for managing RFPs
- Continue to build product knowledge base; internal wiki pages
- Work with the Product Management team to identify and communicate prospect and current client requirements or feature requests
- Work closely with Product Marketing on sales enablement activities
- Support development of the sales team through internal training
- Maintain a current understanding of Procore’s target market technical requirements and trends
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years experience in technical B2B sales, SaaS preferred; and/or 3+ years of experience implementing complex SaaS technology solutions
- 1+ years in a management or sales leadership role with direct reports
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Proven technical aptitude
- Ability to challenge and lead team members towards peak performance
- Understanding and or strong interest in developing a working knowledge of enterprise technology environments including storage, database, data warehousing, data integration, data analytics, and security
- Construction experience or knowledge a plus
- Experience managing a vertical SE team or working in vertical Saas a plus
- Proficiency with CRM tools (Salesforce preferred), MS Office, and Google Applications
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.