Manager, Digital Testing & Optimization at LegalZoom
As a Digital Testing & Optimization Manager you are a fully dedicated CRO professional helping drive LegalZoom growth by shaping experimentation strategy and architecture. You are creative, analytical and detail oriented with strong communication, relationship building, and project management skills. You are an accomplished optimization professional who loves understanding customer behavior, is experienced putting together comprehensive testing plans, and is effective working in cross-functional teams focusing on improving customer experience.
What you will do:
- Manage experimentation efforts across various channels (digital marketing, web, email, sales, offline, etc.), dedicated to a business unit (segment).
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional segment to influence/guide testing strategy and architecture for each experiment.
- Work closely with the Analytics team to analyze test data and provide interpretation, guidance, and recommendations to aid decision-making and drive business performance.
- Collaborate with tech department in executing tests and ensure correct tracking implementation.
- Maintain experimentation calendar and ensure that tests are scheduled and executed to meet deadlines and provide clean data for analysis.
- Maintain accuracy of experimentation program documentation in company wiki and communicate out updates to manage stakeholder expectations.
- 4+ years of experience in A/B Testing/Experimentation
- 2+ years of hands-on experience utilizing testing platforms (Optimizely, Adobe Test & Target, etc.)
- 4+ years of experience in Website Optimization (structure differs per company – product management, product marketing, analytics, UX, etc.)
- Solid understanding of Product Marketing and UX principles
- Strong understanding of interpreting data of comparative analyses
- Foundational understanding of HTML/CSS
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with multi-channel marketing a plus
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.