Machine Learning Engineer at FloQast
FloQast is looking for an experienced Machine Learning Engineer to add to our growing ML product engineering team. We are looking for engineers that are intrinsically motivated by applying machine learning algorithms for the real-life, real-time benefit of customers to bring delight to the tasks they are trying to accomplish. We are making an industry wide impact in how Accountants get work done, especially in workflow collaboration in the process of collaborative close management.
*On-site applicants only - remote developers will not be considered for this position
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
- Collaborate with product managers and other engineers to develop and train machine learning models for classification on structured and unstructured data
- Design, develop, and deploy production quality advanced models for B2B SaaS customer facing products
- Apply best practices and craftsmanship to create highly maintainable code
- Experience with building classification models on structured and unstructured data
- 2+ years experience with building, deploying and productionizing end-to-end real time machine learning systems that perform at scale
- 2+ years experience in Python (familiarity with other languages a plus)
- Experience with Tensorflow and Keras or equivalent
- Familiarity with a broad range of Machine Learning techniques and relevant statistical packages to engineer Machine Learning solutions end-to-end.
- AWS experience
- Excellent communication skills
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is a fast-growing, Los Angeles-based, growth-stage company redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. Our growth and success are fueled by a passion to define and dominate the close management software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like FloQast and the response has made FloQast among the fastest growing FinTech companies with now more than 750 customers, including Lyft, Zoom, Twilio and the Golden State Warriors.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees.
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.