Lead Mobile App Developer - Ionic
ABOUT THE JOB
- As our Lead Mobile App Developer, you will be responsible for developing customer facing mobile applications for both iOS and android.
- Your responsibilities will stretch over the full app development cycle from design and development to testing, debugging and documenting your work.
- You will have the opportunity to influence the choice of frameworks and development tools our Team will use.
- You will work closely with a diverse team of Software Engineers to deliver an integrated experience that our users will enjoy.
- Lead and mentor junior iOS and Android developers
- Design and build applications for the iOS and Android platforms
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Pay: Salary + Bonuses
- 5+ years of experience in hybrid mobile application development with a knack for creating and delivering customer facing products.
- Proficiency with native mobile API’s such as push, geolocation, & voice.
- Proficiency with Angular in Typescript is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- AWS or Google infrastructure for notifications.
- You should be up-to-date on the latest best practices, have attention to detail, and be able to communicate effectively with other Developers, Product Managers, and Business Stakeholders.
- Should have a solid understanding of Apple and Android design principles and interface guidelines