Lead Frontend Engineer
What You'll Do:
- Deliver exciting new features for our customer portal, catalog, and eCommerce sites
- Develop elegant solutions to collect product insights
- Build libraries that enable the team to quickly write exceptional code
- Create simple and efficient user interfaces for our internal tools
- Lead the design and development on the frontend development team
- Provide mentorship and evangelize best practices
Who You Are:
- 3+ years demonstrated expertise in one or more modern JS frameworks is required (ie. ReactJS, VueJS).
- 2+ experience writing Node.js is preferred.
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Jasmine, Jest or Karma
- You enjoy designing smart, long lasting solutions intended to play nicely with others, be a joy to maintain, and grow and adapt to the changing needs of the business.
- You care about the details.
- You seek perpetual growth.
Perks & Benefits:
- Employee Stock Options
- Paid Time Off
- Company Subsidized Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
- Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
- Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
- Yoga & Wellness Activities
- Happy Hours
- Company Retreats
- Dog Friendly
About SnackNation: We exist to inspire more conscious food decisions by connecting healthier brands with engaged consumers through a smart marketplace. At SnackNation, we care about making a positive impact on the world, starting with our wellness-minded culture and values. And we’re growing! In fact, SnackNation was just ranked #24 on Inc. 5000’s list of fastest-growing US companies of 2018, and #2 in the Food & Beverage category. We look for people who aren't afraid to be themselves. Because that's our vibe. Whether it's health or sales goals, our mantra is Better Every Day. We even offer meditation, yoga and bootcamp during work hours, not after. Plus, we've got the accolades to back it up: We’re Great Places To Work Certified and named one of Entrepreneur’s Top Company Cultures! If you're a wellness-loving professional who wants to make an impact, take on a lot of responsibility and be a part of our driven company culture, join us. We promise to help you find your better you, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work in our booming CPG space.