Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
At Anduril we are developing unmanned aerial systems capable of terminal guidance, long range intelligence collection, precision relative and global navigation, and unsupervised autonomy. Ghost, Anvil, and other developmental UAS platforms are built to operate in remote environments with limited user input, driving requirements for reliability and autonomy. We have developed an autonomy stack that receives user intent, responds to detections processed at the edge, and coordinates flight patterns for groups of assets, and are looking for successful software engineers to carry this forward onto new cutting edge platforms, working in tandem with aircraft design teams to inform platform architecture.
- Define the architecture and select components for complex electro-mechanical systems on the Anvil UAS
- Create accurate models to direct design of various vehicle subsystems (linear actuators, battery systems, etc.)
- Incorporate DFM and other manufacturing considerations on the way to high-quality mass production
- Create and carry out a validation plan for the system electronics
- Solve related reliability, yield, and performance issues through development and into production
- BS in Robotics, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field
- Previous work on systems architecture of commercial drones or UAVs
- Experience shipping high-volume consumer electronic products in a senior or architect-level role
- Proven experience developing electromechanical system models to inform design, operation, and troubleshooting of complex subsystems
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!
U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data.