Named as one of Los Angeles Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in 2017, Prodege, LLC operates multiple consumer engagement brands, including Swagbucks.com, MyPoints.com, MyGiftCardsPlus.com and newly acquired ShopatHome.com (consumer rewards communities), SodaHead (consumer polling), nCrave (video discovery and audience extension platform), and ProdegeMR (consumer surveys and research solutions).
We are looking for a Java Developer who can assist with adding new functionality to Swagbucks.com.
You will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development while participating in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
You will also:
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Software development/maintenance – coding, documentation, system testing, etc.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for review
- Peer review other team members’ code
Skills and Experience Required:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 1-2 years Software Development experience
- 1-2 years proven working experience in Java development
- 1-2 years hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Experience with Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail
• Los Angeles Business Journal – Best Places to Work, August 2017, 2016, 2014 & 2013
• The 2016 Career Launching Companies, Wealthfront
• Inc 500 – Fastest Growing Private Companies
• Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500
• Los Angeles Business Journal – Fastest Growing Companies
• Los Angeles Business Journal– Best Places to Work
• President Josef Gorowitz -- Ernst & Young 2014 Entrepreneur of the Year: Los Angeles, Advertising Category
• President Josef Gorowitz -- SoCal Tech Top 50 Executives Award 2013
• CEO Chuck Davis – Los Angeles Venture Association (LAVA) Hall of Fame Honoree
• CFO Brad Kates -- Los Angeles Business Journal: 2014 CFO of the Year, Winner
• CTO Shane O’Neill -- Los Angeles Business Journal: 2014 CIO of the Year, Finalist