iOS Release Manager
Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users, hundreds of millions of downloads, 2 billion swipes per day, 20 million matches per day and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing.
We are looking for an iOS Release Engineering Manager to join Tinder. As a member of our Release Engineering team, you will oversee a team of Release Engineers building and refining our release process to scale and match our growing business.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with Engineering, Product, and Leadership teams to deliver reliable, high-quality experiences to our customers.
- Iterate on existing release processes and tools to improve release cadences in support of business demands
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Communicate and drive key release milestones and requirements across Product and Engineering organizations
- Research and integrate new industry technologies and configuration management methodologies for internal tooling improvements
- Implement and innovate processes and procedures including oversight of CI/CD tools and automation testing
- Lead internal Beta and Production app release processes
- Monitor and provide regular release health status to the executive leadership team
Who You Are:
- You are dedicated to providing an extraordinary experience to our users
- You understand and utilize data to drive business decisions
- You are an assertive leader that understands the value in a collaborative approach
What You Bring:
- You have the ability to proactively manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule, reliability, and stability
- You possess a deep understanding of iOS Mobile with demonstrated ability to drive iOS releases
- You have experience with CI/CD tools and automation testing
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.