Integrations Developer (Technical Services) at Procore Technologies
Procore’s Customer Success organization is seeking an experienced Integrations Developer (Technical Services) to assist in implementing and maintaining data integrations for some of our largest clients. In this role, you’ll join our Professional Services team as the primary developer on integration projects and be responsible for technical services.
As an Integrations Developer (Technical Services), you’ll partner with clients to gather business requirements and information about various source systems to build the integrations which connect Procore to their data sources. This is a tremendous opportunity to build solutions that support the backbone operations of our clients and increase the value they realize using our software. Ideal candidates can successfully thrive in a fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities, meet agreed-upon deadlines, and deliver high-quality work.
This position is based in Carpinteria, CA or Portland, OR. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, deploy, and maintain integration processes between applications across the cloud and/or on-premises using Dell Boomi AtomSphere platform (cloud integration, application integration and enterprise web service APIs)
- Manage, monitor, troubleshoot and support existing integrations
- Partner with architects, other tech leads, systems analysts, and QA to ensure development activities are aligned with scope, schedule, priority and business objectives
- Analyze integration requirements and perform gap analysis; create technical design documents and maintain source/destination field mapping library
- Contribute to our long-term vision by implementing methodologies and procedures that will be sustainable as we continue to grow
- Responsible for architectural and technical project documentation
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with clients, technical peers and business users
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of integration experience with 2+ full-cycle integration projects
- Experience with various protocols/methods of communication, including JDBC/SQL/RDBMS, XML, XML Schemas, REST, JSON, FTP, SFTP
- Understanding of REST web services
- Programming experience with Java and related technologies is preferred
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Functional experience with ERP systems (i.e. NetSuite, Oracle EBS, Oracle JDE)
- Familiarity on other Integration Platforms such as Workato, Mulesoft, and Informatica
- MDM/MDH/Boomi Hub Implementation experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or a related field is preferred
- Professional Dell Boomi Developer certification is a bonus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.