Procore’s Customer Success organization is seeking an experienced Integration Engineer to develop, implement and maintain complex data integrations for our clients. We’re looking for an individual who can work in a fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities, meet agreed-upon deadlines, and deliver high-quality work.
As an Integration Engineer on our Technical Services team, you’ll serve as the primary developer on integration projects, managing integrations, and other technical services. You’ll work with colleagues and clients to understand business requirements, gather information, and build the integrations which connect Procore and their systems. This is a tremendous opportunity to build solutions that support the backbone operations of our clients and increase the value they realize using our software.
This position reports to the Manager, Technical Services and will be based in our Portland, OR, Carpinteria, CA, or Austin, TX offices. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you'll do:
- Develop, deploy, and maintain integration processes between Procore’s REST API and client applications using Dell Boomi
- Work with your Procore teammates to design and prototype potential integrations
- Analyze integration requirements and perform gap analysis; craft and manage technical design documents
- Manage, monitor, troubleshoot, and support existing integrations
- Responsible for architectural and technical project documentation
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with clients, technical peers, and business users to scope and deliver client projects
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 2+ years integration development experience
- Strong understanding of various integration technologies, including iPaaS, REST, SOAP, XML, SQL, FTP/Filesystems
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional Dell Boomi Developer or Architect certification; or development experience on iPaaS applications such as Workato, Mulesoft, and Informatica
- Functional experience with ERP systems (i.e., NetSuite, Oracle EBS, Oracle JDE, etc.) is preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.