Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users, hundreds of millions of downloads, 2 billion swipes per day, 20 million matches per day and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive and rapidly growing. Your work here can change the world! The Information Security team keeps our data and intellectual property secure from all internal and external threats, both human and technological.
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced Information Security professional who understands the challenges of a modern Information Technology environment and is able to collaborate efficiently with various teams to implement strong security and data governance controls. This person would help us develop, design and execute our Information Security priorities and Data Governance program.
What You'll Do
- Work cross-functionally and closely with IT and Business owners to improve data access and identity governance using automation and industry best practices.
- Partner with our Network Operations team on implementing and monitoring Security standard methodologies for our network infrastructure.
- Collaborate with various teams at Tinder to ensure the highest standards of security and privacy when performing data transfers and sharing.
- Assist the GRC team with scaling our security awareness program and help build out and maintain our ISMS.
- Address security design gaps in existing systems, workflows, and in proposed architectures and recommend changes/enhancements.
What You'll Need
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in information security engineering
- Detailed technical knowledge of user authentication and authorization methods and systems.
- Experience with Identity and Access Management/Single-Sign-On (SSO) such as Okta.
- Experience with email security systems and best practices Experience with implementing, using or leading all aspects of Enterprise Security tools: Next gen endpoint protection (CrowdStrike/CarbonBlack), SIEM, SOAR, vulnerability scanning, PAN Firewalls, IDS/IPS.
- Good knowledge of firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, content filtering, encryption, etc.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of network security protocols and Network Intrusion Detection Systems (Suricata, Security Onion, Snort, or similar)
- Experience with vulnerability scanning and patch management automation & best practices
- Some experience with AWS, containers, kubernetes, WAF, and Product security
- Knowledge of Security frameworks such as ISO-27001, NIST, CIS20.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays, an annual Learning + Development stipend, and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.