Head of Quality Assurance
What you’ll do:
WITHIN is looking for an experienced Head of Quality Assurance to provide leadership across both internal and external testing teams.
As the owner of all QA coverage for WITHIN, including interaction with external testing partners, the Head of QA must be a seasoned project manager comfortable delivering projects on time with a high quality guarantee. Teams at WITHIN can cover a lot of ground in a short space of time, and we are looking for someone familiar with a variety of tools, techniques and technologies to ensure product quality remains ahead of the pack.
The impact you’ll make:
- Define, implement and continually refine QA processes and testing strategies across multiple projects, content types, hardware devices and release cycles
- Partner with other discipline leaders to drive goal alignment across capacity, quality and timeframe
- Develop internal QA talent and ensure growth potential is identified and encouraged
- Identify and help solve recurring problems in the development pipeline
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Solid communicator, strong people management skills, ability to challenge and develop talent
- Minimum 4 years in a leadership position
- Understanding of project management methodology
- Experience with Jira, Testrail, and crash analytic services
- Capable of identifying and recruiting QA talent based on staffing requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience