Full Stack Software Developer
Our small development team is growing and we are looking for engineers interested in working with cutting edge technologies and acquiring new skills while helping build and iterate our products and culture. We are well funded, mission driven, and care about work life balance.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Work with a variety of cutting edge programming languages and environments. You're not expected to know everything we use so long as you are open to learning them.
- Build user-facing features and applications, that integrate deeply with our data platform.
- Participate in peer review both as a reviewer and a receiver of constructive feedback.
- Hold our engineering team to a high standard of authorship. We strive to write idiomatic code and follow best practices whenever possible.
- Fix bugs and address technical debt. Improve the quality of our code base as we iterate on the application stack that already exists, both during bug fixes and feature development.
- 3+ years of experience developing web based applications in a team context.
- Experience with one or more web component frameworks such as ReactJS, Angular, or Vue.
- Comfortable with the NodeJS ecosystem and associated tooling such as NPM, Yarn, Webpack, and Babel.
- Experience with developing RESTful API's in a backend framework like ExpressJS or Spring Boot is a strong plus.
- Experience with a strongly typed language such as TypeScript or Java is a strong plus.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming is a plus.