UpKeep, an LA-based tech startup, is looking for a full-time Full Stack Engineer to join our close-knit team here in beautiful Westwood, CA ( near UCLA).
We're taking the work out of work orders! Founded in 2014, our mission was to empower the world's desk-less workforce through the adoption of new technology. We have developed a cloud-based solution that is simplifying maintenance, facility, and asset management across dozens of industries around the world. We're focused on remaining the #1 mobile-first computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) on the market by constantly improving our software as a service (SaaS) and always putting our customers first!
We currently employ about 60 people that work together to ensure 200,000+ global users are achieving their goals! After graduating from Y Combinator, we’ve raised $50M in capital funding (Series A & B) from some of the top VC’s in the world, including Emergence Capital (Salesforce.com and ZOOM) and Insight Partners (DocuSign & Twitter)
UpKeep is rated the #1 CMMS by G2 Crowd, #1 Facility Management Software by GetApp & Gartner, and #1 in Usability by Software Advice. Go check for yourself. We really are the industry leader! We've also been recognized as a "Best Place to Work" by Built in LA!
In this full-time role, you'll receive top-notch benefits such as equity/stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401k, and very affordable health insurance options. Employees here love our casual dress code, fully stocked kitchen, focus on sustainability, weekly catered lunches, and dog-friendly office. We value work/life balance and believe that family and personal health should always come first.
- Feature development of our React / Angular and possibly React Native application
- Build APIs, stand up a DB, pitch in on release tooling, and handle front end development
- Write Node.js API services to connect frontend code
- Participate in code review
- Work closely with backend services and the design team
- Write unit and functional tests with Jest, Mocha, or other
- Write automated UI tests using Selenium, TestCafe, or other
- Participate in deployment, manage tooling, improve our ability to ship code
- 2+ years' experience in frontend and backend development
- Experience with Node, React / Angular, and the AWS ecosystem
- Strong foundation in Micro Service Architecture, design and development
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with Mobile development
- BS in Computer science or equivalent
At UpKeep, our goal isn’t to automate the blue-collar worker’s job through AI, machine learning, or big data; it’s to empower maintenance teams to become twice as productive and allow them to receive recognition for the meaningful work that is often lost in a paper trail. As a member of our engineering team, you will play a vital part in providing our customers with software that is easy to use, guarantees mobility and access, and streamlines communication across teams.
Check us out at: www.onupkeep.com or http://app.onupkeep.com/
Learn more about our hiring process here: https://onupkeep.com/blog/5-tips-for-applying-to-jobs-at-upkeep/
UpKeep is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Throughout our interview process, if you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected]