Full Stack Engineer
- Deliver best-in-class web applications.
- Represent the developer stakeholder in product decisions.
- Contribute to the design and development of the product.
- Help improve process operations, system functionality, product usability/quality, integrations, and data integrity.
- Represent the developer stakeholder in product and workflow design decisions.
- Leverage best practices from industry.
- Proficient in web development, specifically with Angular or React.
- Proficient in unit testing and associated test/automation (Mocha, Karma, or Selenium).Intermediate to advanced knowledge/experience on web build/deployment and QA testing.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge/experience in performing code and architectural review.
- Self-driven with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity.
- Good understanding of issue management systems, project management, and version control (especially git), standard development tools (Grunt/gulp, lint, unit testing, etc), and engineering process/practices.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Organized and write well-understood, clean code.
- Possess the entrepreneurial attitude/ability to make an impact in the organizations and to deliver awesome products to the customers.
- Good sense of system architecture and design patterns.
- Big plus: Proficiency in another development stack e.g. Mobile, Devops, Backend, or Data Engineering.
- Big plus: Experience in leading a team.
- Great sense of humor.
Founded in 2014, Chef'd is Headquartered in El Segundo, CA with production facilities in El Segundo, CA, Brooklyn, NY, and Pico Rivera, CA. Chef'd offers competitive compensation packages including full medical, dental, and vision benefits, flexible PTO, pet insurance, and discounts on meal kits!