Front End Software Engineer
What’s the most impressive thing you’ve ever built? Are you proud of it? Are you ready to feel that feeling every day working at Cameo? Perfect, you’re exactly who we’re looking for.
Cameo creates moments that inspire (www.cameo.com). We’re the platform where you can get Vicki Gunvalson from the Real Housewives to wish your friend happy birthday or Dennis Rodman to congratulate your daughter on her high school basketball game.
We’re well-funded, we have an awesome team, a fun product & a great product-market fit. We have all the benefits you’d expect from a rocketship startup. We also have some of the benefits you may not expect: health insurance, 401(k), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to hang out with the Talent on Cameo.
About the role:
As one of our first front end engineers, you will have enormous influence over the look and feel of Cameo. You'll make architectural decisions that will define our developer experience, and will collaborate with our sales and data teams to make the talent experience fun and engaging. Cameo is the rocketship consumer tech startup that is perfect for a world-class frontend engineer such as yourself.
A few things about yourself:
- You take pride in your work
- You have a strong product sense
- You enjoy working with fun people
- You are a doer who is comfortable with uncertainty
Things we hope you'll bring to the table:
- Familiarity with React & React Native tools
- Mobile app testing, Jest, Enzyme & integration (ie. Appium)
- The secrets of webpack ;)
- Experience scaling a website and/or a mobile app to millions of users
- An eye for beautiful design
- Related industry experience, particularly social media and/or video tech
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.